Sunday 4 November 2012

CARD PROJECT - SUGARPLUM DAISY

Hello my happy crafters

And my obsession with crafting CD-Roms begins. I decided to have a look at Polka Doodles Sugarplum Daisy CD-Rom.

[caption id="attachment_13" align="aligncenter" width="300"] In addition, I used my lace edge punch and a ribbon from one of Cupcake’s collections[/caption]

I wasn’t let down. I love Nicky Hall’s style but as a designer and a crafter I would have prefered to have had stacker options, decoupage options etc. Now, you can decoupage and stack but you have to either print out loads of sheets or be able to use some sort of graphics program. Not a problem for me but I am aware of many crafters not being able to use graphics programs at all or
much past a basic level.

[caption id="attachment_11" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I made this for my Nan’s 96th Birthday[/caption]

That aside, I have made several cards using these designs and I have to say, I just LOVE the colours and it is a call to use glamour dust – I never go anywhere without my glamour dust – I have, in effect, decorated the house in glamour dust. The sofa is covered, and too is the floor. I wear it often as body glitter – not out of choice, of course – and so does Vincent. It’s everywhere. I am sure mythree male cats hardly appreciate the campness I have forced upon them, trotting around the garden like 70s glam icons.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment