Thursday 15 November 2012

CARD PROJECT - LITTLE FAIRY IN MY GARDEN

Hello Little Roos,

I have been spending the last few nights on a paper crafting project that has been a vocal secret. I’ve been making something special for my friend’s daughter’s first birthday party. She knows I’m up to something but she has no idea what, and I do love to tease.

However, I am a believer, especially when it comes to children, it is important to get your present and card delivered for the actual birthday. Little Amelie was born a week to the day after my son, Vincent. She is more like a sister to Vincent, and her mother is one of my closest friends. So, although I have a special something for her party which is the following week, I have also made her a card.

I decided to route around on Card Making Downloads and came across this lovely little card by Card Buddy Designs. The only addition I made was the glamour dust on the card and envelope.

Rating:-
Design: Whimsical
Level: Beginners
Additional: This is very easy to cut out except for two little curls

[caption id="attachment_41" align="aligncenter" width="675"] The finished card and envelope[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment