Thursday 15 November 2012

CARD PROJECT - BIKINI BOTTOM WIGGLES

Good afternoon little Roos,

The sun is out after a sudden down pour and I’m secretly feeling smug knowing my neighbour hadn’t long left to go to the park with her baby, son, and dog, when the heavens opened. I, of course, was terribly sympathetic and sent her several text messages asking if she was getting wet and a few haha’s attached. I’m such a lovely neighbour. She know’s I’m only teasing.

Keeping with the wet theme – I told Stephen he was allowed to choose Vincent’s 1st birthday party theme as this year will probably be the only birthday whereby Vincent hasn’t really a preference. Stephen chose Spongebob Squarepants – nuff said. By the time it was Vincent’s birthday, however, he had discovered a love for The Wiggles so I was able to convince Stephen to let me
make a Spongebob and Wiggles card. So here it is.

[caption id="attachment_36" align="aligncenter" width="691"] The Bikini Bottom Wiggles Pop Card.[/caption]

Hand drawn and coloured in using promarkers. The above is a detail of The Wiggles part of the pop-up card. The illustrations of Captain Feathersword, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, and Dorothy the Dinosaur were the hardest part of this whole card as they are in fact ever so small.

[caption id="attachment_38" align="aligncenter" width="691"] Detail from The Bikini Bottom Wiggles Card[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment